Skiing & Snowboarding
Welcome to one of the top 10 ski resorts in Tyrol. The Ski resort Ski Jewel Alpbachtal Wildschönau in the Kitzbühel Alps offers variety on 109 kilometers of slopes. In the midst of the wonderful mountain landscape, you can reach heights of up to 2,025 meters with the lifts - so you can also enjoy a breathtaking view during your downhill runs.
There is room to recharge in the rustic huts before the slopes lure you to new turns. With the ski bus, which you can get in 100 meters from the hotel, you can reach the larger ski areas on the Schatzberg in Auffach or the Markbachjoch in Niederau after a ten-minute drive. With the connection gondola at the Schatzberg you can also reach the ski area in the Alpbachtal very comfortably - all slopes can be experienced with a single ski pass.
YOUR WINTER ADVANTAGES AT TIROLERHOF:
- Right next to the hotel there is a small beginner slope, the Schießhüttl lift - perfect for children or to test your first turns.
- Locked ski cellar for your skis
- Ski boot heating
- Drying room for wet ski clothing
- Ski rental & ski school office right next to the hotel
- Ski ticket sales not far from the Hotel Tirolerhof
- Enjoy a mulled wine or Jagatee after a successful day of skiing in our Stadlbar right next to the Schießhüttl lift
You do not have to do without online access in our ski resort. Thanks to the numerous free Wi-Fi hotspots in the ski area you are always up to date and can share your holiday experiences with those who stayed at home.
Some Facts about the Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau:
- 109 Piste kilometers with different levels of difficulty (26 km of blue runs, 54 km of red runs and for the pros 13 km of black runs)
- a total of 326 hectares of piste
- 45 lifts, including 9 gondolas, 7 chairlifts and 29 ski lifts
- 3 Snowparks: Family Park Schatzberg, park on the Wiedersbergerhorn and the Race'n'Boarder Arena
- The highest mountains can be found on the Wiedersbergerhorn in Alpbach (mountain station at 2,025 meters) and the Schatzberg in Auffach (mountain station at 1,903 meters).
- 25 ski huts offer you the perfect refreshment in the ski area
- The longest descent with 7 km can be found at Schatzberg from the mountain station back to the valley in Auffach.
- Speed-Check and Photo Point in Alpbach
- FIS-Piste Hochberg ski run in Niederau
- Freeridegebiet in Inneralpbach
- 16 km Skitouring routes
- 85% of the slopes are snowed and groomed
The perfect ski equipment can be found at the numerous ski rentals in the valley - Ski & Board Margreiter is right next to the Landhotel Tirolerhof and thus offer you the greatest possible comfort. For novice drivers, returnees but also for ski experts in the 5 ski schools a lot is required. Professional ski and snowboard instructors look forward to showing you the best tips and tricks for the perfect run. Also for ski professionals a day with ski guide is absolutely recommended. They show you the most beautiful runs, the most rustic huts and give you a good opportunity to improve your technique. The Happy Ski School is easy to find: right next to us. Thus, you have everything combined with us: hotel, ski rental and ski school.
Those who do not get enough of skiing can regularly use the ski slopes at the Roggenboden at night as well. Enjoy the night skiing with floodlights or the descent with special piste toboggan on skis - always an experience.