(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a "disable cookies" option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
Purpose of data processing
This website uses Matomo, an open source, selfhosted software to collect anonymous usage data for this website.
Data on visitor behavior is collected to detect any problems such as pages not found, search engine problems or unpopular pages. As soon as the data (number of visitors who see error pages or only one page, etc.) is processed, Matomo reports for the website operators so that they can react to it. (Layout changes, new content, etc.)
In addition, this offers a contact form, which allows us to send an inquiry directly and allows us to reply directly to your e-mail address.
Matomo processes the following data:
• Anonymized IP addresses that remove the last 2 bytes (i.e. 220.127.116.11 instead of 198.51.100.54)
• Pseudoanonymized location (based on the anonymized IP address
• Date and Time
• Title of the accessed page
• URL of the page accessed
• URL of the previous page (if this allows it)
• Screen resolution
• Local time
• Files have been clicked and downloaded
• External links
• Duration of page loading
• Country, Region, City (with accuracy based on IP address)
• Main browser language
• Browser user agent
• Interactions with forms (but not their content)
In addition, the contact form processes the e-mail address and optionally the telephone number of the requester. The data will not be shared with anyone and will only be used to answer the request. (there are no other marketing mails)
Indirect Data Collection
If you use this website, the call will be recorded by the website host (Futureweb GmbH). This log contains your IP address, which indirectly identifies you via your Internet provider. The recording of this data is mandatory by law and necessary for security. There is no opt-out option, but the data will never be used for any other purpose.
Seekda (Booking Engine)
This website uses the Seekda booking tool, which is loaded from their servers when the page is accessed. More information on data protection can be found here.
Seekda uses CDNs
Feratel (current webcam)
This website uses webcams in the Wildschönau via Fertal, which are loaded from their servers when the page is accessed. More information on data protection can be found here.
Basis of Legitimate Interest
Data processing is based on the principle of legitimate interest.
Processing the data helps us find out what works and what doesn't on our site. For example, we use it to find out whether the content is well received or how we can improve the structure of the website. Our team benefits from this and can react to it. Due to the data processing, you benefit from a website that is constantly improving.
Without the data we could not offer the service. Your data will only be used to improve website usage.
The contact form helps us to contact you directly once.
Recipient of the data
The personal data will be sent to:
• The Erharter family, Hotel-GmbH (the hoteltirolerhof.at team)
Details on transfers to third countries
The data of this website and Matomo are hosted in [Vienna - Austria]. The data never leaves the EU.
Rights of data subjects
Because Matomo collects data based on legitimate interest, you can exercise the following rights:
• Right to information and data portability: You can request all your data at any time.
• Right to erasure and rectification: You can request that we completely erase all your data at any time.
• Right to object and restriction of processing: You can object to the collection of data at any time by setting DoNotTrack in your browser or by rejecting "tracking" in the cookie settings. You can access this setting at any time using the "Change cookie settings" button above below point "Cookies".
The right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority
If you think that the way we process your data with Matomo violates the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.