A holiday to recharge your batteries
Safe vacation. Your well-being is our priority
WE OFFER YOU A CAREFREE HOLIDAY
Dear guests! We can be there for you again from May 19th! A multitude of measures ensure the safety of all of us. We always strive to meet the requirements of the health authorities in the best possible way and, where possible, to implement them even more extensively. Specifically, we take the following measures:
- As a participant in the "Safe Hospitality" program, we regularly carry out preventive employee corona tests
- We provide hand disinfection in all areas
- Our employees are vaccinated and/or tested
- Our hygiene partner advises us professionally with appropriate cleaning measures and employee training
- UV filters in the elevators
- Air filters at the reception and in the buffet area
- Further current information can be found on the homepage of Tourist information Wildschönau.
And yet - nothing stands in the way of a relaxing and rejuvenating holiday with us. Much is still unclear at the moment, we will of course inform you as soon as we find out.
🟢 TESTS | VACCINATION | RECOVERY - the "3G-Rules"
To check-in at the hotel or to visit the restaurant, you need an entry test or vaccination.
There are these possibilities entry:
- Antigen test (valid for24 hours) or PCR test (valid for 48 hours), please do this before arrival in your home country
- Proof of recovery from Corona: up to 6 months after the illness
- Vaccination: you need full vaccination (2 doses) except Johnson (1 dose)
- Self-tests on site at the hotel - guilty for 24 hours
🟢 More details on the step-by-step plan for autumn and winter 2021/22:
The applicable rules are based on the Austria-wide occupancy of intensive beds with Covid patients as follows - they mainly affect the unvaccinated:
- from 10% occupancy: antigen test is only valid for 24 hours. An FFP2 mask will again be mandatory in public transport and in the grocery trade. In the trade, FFP2 masks are compulsory for unvaccinated people - recommended for vaccinated people.
- from 15% occupancy: In addition, night gastronomy is only accessible to vaccinated and convalescent people. Self tests are no longer valid as "3G" evidence.
- from 20% occupancy: wherever "3G", access only applies to those who have been vaccinated, who have recovered or who have a PCR test (valid for 72 hours)
🚗 ENTRY TO TYROL AND HOME TRAVEL
🟢 WHAT TO CONSIDER IN WINTER
The step-by-step plan is also planned for winter - but we do not yet know whether we will be able to offer the free antigen tests at reception in winter as well. If, contrary to expectations, level 3 comes into force, our Wildschönau pharmacy in Niederau will offer a PCR laboratory test for € 37.50. According to the current status, vaccinated people do not have to expect any restrictions. Despite everything, we recommend that you take out travel insurance, which also applies in the event of Corona restrictions.
Updated on September 28, 2021
Benefit from FAIR & RISK-FREE BOOKING Summer 2021
NO deposit is required
Cancellation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival
1 day before arrival or the day of arrival we charge a 70% cancellation fee
We definitely recommend taking out travel and cancellation insurance!